Monday, January 15, 2007

I seem to have messed up my blog

I seemed to have messed up my blog while trying to port over to Word Press site. It is my own fault. I should have backed it up. Now all my formatting is screwed up on this blog.

Oh well, live and learn I guess. If it doesn't take to much effort, I will fix the formatting. But if it does seem to, I probably won't bother. I am to busy with my working on my new site which is going to supersede this site in any case.

By the way, you can find my new site here. Comments on my new design are welcome. It has all the same posts as this one except that they are all out of order for various reasons. I intended to fix that, though it is not at the top of my list.

For the biggest change and the thing that has been sucking up a lot of my time look here and explore the links.

I will give a better explanation tomorrow. It is it is too late tonight and I have other things that I need to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- Site Meter --> Site Meter