Thursday, January 18, 2007

The End and a Beginning….

As a lot of you already know, I have a new blog. Therefore, as of today I do not expect to be posting anymore to this blog. This one is still screwed up, but I have so much that I want/need to be doing on my new site that I don't expect I shall ever take the time to fix this one.

So, for those of you who are not already in the know, here is what I have been working on…

My new site for the Chieftian of Seir essays…..

A hand drawn clickable map to a number of different web sites called The Ethereal land…..

A newspaper that reports on the Ethereal Land called The Ethereal Voice…

All of these projects involve much labor from other people (especially the Technical Exorcist) but I bear overall responsibility.

I am especially responsible for the child like nature of the Ethereal Land. That is something that I have had the most complaints on so far so I figured I might as well own up.

All of these sites are still a work in progress. Anyone who has a bug to report, or a spelling error that they have noticed, or a design critique that would like to give, should feel free to do so.

If you are one of those bashful types who do not like to post comments, you can find the e-mail address of the main culprits behind the Ethereal Land here….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-- Site Meter --> Site Meter